Below is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions.
Below is a list of our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you can bring, You won’t want to leave home with it
- Warm Cloths (It will be cold)
- BIKE (Best way to get around the park)
- Lights (For your bike and to wear)
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Your favorite Onesie
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana (Can get dusty)
- Reusable Water Bottles or Camelbak-style bladders (must be empty)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (Help keep our beautiful site clean)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Prescription Medications, Inhalers, and Epi-Pens (See FAQ for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT YOU’LL BE HAPPY YOU HAVE IT
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle)
- soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground someone has to pick up!
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
Can the squad arrive early?
Squad wants to get the party started early? Guests can plan to arrive early to set up camp and enjoy the Park. Keep in mind there are cost associated with this, and these tickets can be purchased on the ticketing page (under Early Camping).
What are the rules at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park?
What items aren’t allowed?
How is the weather in Live Oak at this time of year?
Normal Late-Feb temperatures range from the 60′s and 70′s during the day to the 40′s and 50′s at night. Bring warm clothes and be prepared for chilly nights.
Are there any hotels I can stay at?
Don’t want to camp? Well there are hotels in nearby cities. Lake City, FL would be the closest available option. Click here for a list of available hotels
Are pets allowed at Brainquility?
Your pet squid and octopus will have to stay home this trip. Pets are NOT ALLOWED at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We love pets, but for everyone’s safety, particularly your animals’, please leave them at home.
The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park has many other things to offer besides music, what are they?
Canoe Trips on the Historic Suwannee River• Country Store • Six Bath Houses • Disc Golf • Fishing Lake • Golf Cart Rentals • Hiking Trails • Bat Houses • Modern Cabins • Restaurant • RV Camping • Kids Activities
Note: We just added some spaces and removed Craft Village, Yoga, and Observation Bee Hive.
Will vendors be on site?
Yes! Food, drinks and wares.
Will coolers be allowed in the music area?
No. Let’s leave the coolers at camp.
Are kids free up to a certain age?
Brainquility is an All Ages event for GA guest and 21+ VIP. Ages 5 and under are free. No persons under the age of 18 may be admitted to the Park without an accompanying parent, legal guardian or other adult who has lawful custody of said minor.
Can I bring in my camera?
Only approved press photographers are allowed to bring in (professional grade) cameras with detachable lenses. However, You may bring a point-and-shoot camera and your cell phone camera. Absolutely NO DRONES OF ANY SIZE WILL BE ALLOWED. All drones will be confiscated and not returned. Professional grade Video / Audio recording equipment is prohibited.
What kind of bags are allowed into the concert grounds?
Due to the recent events that have been going on in the world today, our patrons safety has been brought to our attention more than ever. We have decided to put a restriction on the size of bags allowed into the concert grounds. This will also reduce the amount of time it takes you to get into the grounds. Backpacks may not be larger than 22” x 14” x 9”. For an even quicker entrance, we’re suggesting patrons start using clear bags.
Can I bring my golf cart or ATV into the park?
Golfcarts; Yes, as long as you follow these rules: Golf Carts require proof of insurance and payment of trail fees. All golf carts must be registered. ATV’s are not allowed in the Park. Please call the Park Office to verify that your golf cart meets Park policy before hauling it to the Park.
What does a Car Pass get me?
If you purchased a Car Pass, things will be very similar to what you’ve experienced in the past. If you would like to camp with your squad, we strongly suggest that you plan in advance to arrive to Brainquility together.
For those of you who have been to the park and know where you’re going there will be an express lane to zip past the questions and directions lanes. Reviewing the map and communicating with your friends who are already inside should help you come prepared to know if you need directions or already know where to go upon arrival.
How do I get my things into the campgrounds if I chose to park in the outer lots instead of buying a camping pass or taking a shuttle?
If you do not wish to purchase a Car Pass, you may park your car in the outer lots and ride the Park’s shuttle into the campgrounds with your belongings. Please note that additional parking fees will apply, which can be paid upon arrival to the park.
Can we still camp in the woods?
We have cleared acres of underbrush to significantly increase the amount of usable shaded tree camping while creating new & improved camping options. So all of your favorite traditional spots remain, and the woods will be open for camping.
If I am ADA, what do I need to know?
- The park staff will direct you to ADA Camping and Parking. They are also shown on the patron map.
- If any ADA patrons have liquids or medicals that they need to bring into the main concert venue, they must go to any first aid kit to have these items registered.
- If patrons need rides or ADA assistance, they can contact this number 24 hours a day 386-777-6082
- There are ADA viewing areas at the Amp