WHAT AIRPORT IS CLOSEST TO THE VENUE?
- Tampa international airport is 20 mins East.
- St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport is 15 mins south.
- Orlando is 1.5 hours north-east.
IS THERE RE-ENTRY TO THE VENUE?
- No, re-entry will not be permitted into the festival grounds.
- DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET FOR MY CHILD?
- Children under the age of 12 will be allowed free entry.
WHAT ELSE DOES VIP ENTAIL?
VIP tickets grant you priority access to the festival, reserved VIP viewing area in front of the stage, Exclusive liquor bar, 2 Free Drink Tickets, Private bathrooms that are flushable and have A/C, and poster and keepsake ticket
WHAT DOES GA ENTAIL?
A general admission ticket gets you access to the festival grounds and all the food and art vendors we have to offer. You will have access to a selection of craft beer and wine as well as the best music Safety Harbor has to offer!
WHERE SHOULD I STAY?
Links to local hotels here:
105 N Bayshore Dr, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
21338 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765
OR CALL(727) 799-1565
2580 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL. 33765
OR CALL(646) 774-1234
IS THERE PARKING?
There are city lots along Main Street that are open for parking (link to map here). Parking is allowed throughout the city as well. Please be mindful of all areas marked and parking is at your own risk.
WHO DO I CALL FOR A RIDE?
Here are some local taxi numbers:
- Yellow Cab (727)-222-2222
- United Taxi (727)-777-7777
- NY cab and Limo (727)-543-4111
- Uber & Lyft are also available in the area.
HOW WILL PARKING WORK?
Space is limited. We don’t recommend driving your car.
WHAT EVENTS WILL THERE BE ASIDE FROM MUSIC?
There’s more to look forward to than just the music, as Brainquility is also offering exciting live art and classes from local experts. Link for artist and vendors coming soon.
WHEN DOES THE MUSIC GO UNTIL?
Brainquility Fest 2018 shuts down music at 10:00pm.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER THAT?
When the music ends at the Waterfront Park, some late night ragers are going down throughout the area. The full late night lineup will be announced soon.
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED/PROHIBITED FOR VENUE?
What to bring when you come to Brainquility Fest
- Poncho or Jacket (hopefully not necessary)
- Palm-size Point & Shoot Camera
- 1 Sealed water bottle per person
- Blankets (10’x10’ or smaller)
- Totems and hula hoops are allowed (we are asking if you have a totem, that you stand behind the sound booth)
- Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (Maximum 21″ x 10″ x 14″).
- Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- Sealed Packs of Gum.
- Sealed Eyedrops.
- Sealed Tampons.
- Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes.
- Vaporized E-Cigarettes (Including refillable liquid chambers, must be empty upon arrival.)
- Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
What NOT to bring to Brainquility Fest
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Large Cameras with Detachable Lenses, Video Cameras, or Audio Recorders
- No coolers
- Weapons or items construed as weapons (e.g. guns, knives, sticks, fireworks)
- Musical Instruments
- Gifts for the band
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances (zero tolerance policy)
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others (e.g. chains, wallet chains or jewelry with spiked edges)
- Unopened Over the Counter Medications.
- Laser Pointers.
- Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees.
- Tents, Umbrellas, or Chairs.
- Backpacks, Stroller, Purses, or Bags larger than 21″ x 10″ x 14″.
- Open Packs of Cigarettes.
- Liquid Makeup.
- Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- Totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
WILL THERE BE FOOD?
Yes, several food trucks will be there catering to all dietary needs. Check back for a list of available food truck options coming soon.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We are happy to try and answer your questions! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org